XpRienz and its associates provides the following corporate courses:-
- F&B Related Courses
- WSQ Basic Food Hygiene Course [view brochure ]
- WSQ Refresher Food Hygiene Course
- WSQ Interact with Guest
- WSQ Maintain Displays
- Workplace Safety and health
- Workplace Safety and health (Operational)
- Baking courses
- MAKE COOKIES
- MAKE CLASSIC CAKES
- MAKE MUFFINS & SCONES
- MAKE TARTS & SHORT-CRUST PASTRIES (SSF)
- MAKE CHOUX PASTRIES
- PREPARE MACAROONS
- MAKE CLASSIC BREADS (SSF)
- Service courses
- Project a Positive and Professional Image
- Demonstrate the Service Visions (SSF)
- Respond to Service Challenges and Provide Go the Extra Mile Service
BASIC FOOD HYGIENE OVERVIEW
With the introduction of the F&B WSQ system, WDA and NEA sought to raise the food hygiene standards and standardise the training of its Basic Food Hygiene (BFH). A new 7.5-hour programme WSQ Basic Food Hygiene Course (WFHC) will come into effect from 1st Oct 2014.
Upon successful completion of the 7.5-hour course, which includes a 1.5-hour assessment, a Statement of Attainment will be awarded to participants. This will accord the participants with a licence to operate / work in food preparation.
To equip participants with the knowledge and understanding on the importance of Food hygiene and safety while preparing or handling food.
Upon completion of this module, the trainee will have the knowledge and application skills with practising food and beverage safety and hygiene policies and procedures and be able to apply them to the workplace. This includes:
Maintain personal hygiene
Maintain food preparation and service utensils and equipment
Preparing food safely
Handling food safely
Storing food safely
Maintaining food preparation, service and storage areas
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Cook, Supervisors, Managers and Staff working or planning to work in food establishments and all food handlers
COURSE FEES AND ABSENTEE PAYROLL
From 1 July 2020, the Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme will replace the Workfare Training Support (WTS) Scheme.
Eligibility of WSS:
Individuals must fulfil the following criteria:
- Singapore citizen
- Aged 35 years old or above on 31 December of the work year
- For Persons with Disabilities, the age criterion is 13 years old or above.
- Employed and earning a gross monthly income of not more than $2,300 for the month worked; and
- Fulfils the WIS eligibility criteria of housing annual value (AV), property ownership and spousal income.
The WSS Scheme will comprise of 2 components :
- Absentee Payroll and Training Allowance (TA)
- Training Commitment Award (TCA)
Terms and Conditions:
- For applicable funding, all specified criteria must be met in order to avail the stated funding rates subject to SSG approval.
- At the point of application (via, www.skillsconnect.gov.sg , the system will automatically compute the course fee funding support and absentee payroll funding that the company is entitled to, based on the workers’ profile.
For more information, please call +65-67855785 or visit www.skillsconnect.gov.sg