COURSE OBJECTIVES :
On completion of this unit, participants will have the skills and knowledge to project a positive and professional image and transfer learning to the workplace. On completion of this unit, learners should be able to: Recognize the impact of one’s professional image and persona on the organisation Project a professional image and persona in accordance with organizational guidelines Demonstrate effective communication skills when interacting with customers at the workplace.
COURSE CONTENT :
- Recognise the impact of one’s professional image and persona on the organisation
- Project a professional image and persona in accordance with organisational guidelines
- Demonstrate effective communication skills when interacting with customers at the workplace
- Methods to project a professional image and persona
- Principles of effective communication
- Non-verbal communication skills
- Types of customers
The course fee is $150 /pax (GST applicable). SDF subsidies are available. Please Click here for more information.
SkillsFuture Subsidies :
SSG offers up to 90% subsidies for these course fees. For the various funding amounts, please Click here to find out more.
Payment is preferred cash-less; either via NETS/GIRO/PAYNOW, company cheque (for company enrolments), and Skillsfuture Credit where applicable.
Enrollment and Schedules :
Enrollment can be done though phone, email or our online schedule
All courses indicated here are scheduled to run (confirmed dates).
Contact No: +65-64389693