COURSE OBJECTIVES :
At the end of the course, learners will understand:
- Understand the elements required to produce basic Macaroons
- List and describe the functionality of ingredients used in making Macaroons
- Calculate Macaroons recipe using Baker’s Percentage
- Describe the ingredient pre-conditioning requirements for making basic Macaroons
- Describe the mixing methods and processing parameters for making Macaroons
- Apply the various mixing methods to prepare basic Macaroons batter
- Deposit or cut, prepared Macaroons batter using appropriate baking trays and piping bags where applicable to certain desired yield
- Rest Macaroons dough and batter according to processing requirements
- Bake Macaroons to satisfactory standard following baking conditions in standard recipe
- Remove and cool baked Macaroons on baking racks
- Prepare suitable meringue fillings required to finish Macaroons products to an acceptable standard
- Present finished items as per buffet or shop window display
- Store baked items under suitable conditions
COURSE CONTENT :
- Learning Unit 1: Macaroons Basics
- Learning Unit 2: Macaroons Mise-en-Place
- Learning Unit 3: Macaroons Preparation and Baking
- Learning Unit 4: Ensure Quality of Prepared Macaroons
- Learning Unit 5: Adhere to Hygiene & Food and Workplace Safety Requirements
The course fee is $400 /pax (GST applicable). SDF subsidies are available.
SkillsFuture Subsidies :
SSG offers up to 90% subsidies for these course fees. For the various funding amounts, please Click here to find out more.
Payment is preferred cash-less; either via NETS/GIRO/PAYNOW, company cheque (for company enrolments), and Skillsfuture Credit where applicable.
Enrollment and Schedules :
Enrollment can be done though phone, email or our online schedule
All courses indicated here are scheduled to run (confirmed dates).
Contact No: +65-64389693